- Operate Machinery used in the production process or assist machine operators.
- Examine Products to verify conformance to quality standard
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Lift raw materials, finished products and packed items, manually.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Mark or tag identification on parts.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Help production workers by performing duties such as supplying or holding materials or tools or cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Clean and lubricate equipment.
-Candidate must possess at least a SPM or equivalent.
-Able to work overtime
-Able to work independently with minimum supervision
-Possess strong supervisory skill and good team player.
Published : 17 Sep 2021 View Details